Tooth Crown Services
For A Beautiful Smile In Nashville, Tennessee
After a tooth has become broken, damaged, or decayed, a dental crown can be used to restore and enhance its appearance and function. Tooth crowns protect broken teeth from further damage and can help you keep a lasting, beautiful smile. At Nashville Aesthetic Dentistry – Dennis J. Wells, DDS in Brentwood, cosmetic dentist Dr. Wells and his team craft beautiful, custom-made porcelain crowns for their patients. Even if your tooth has suffered significant damage, with one of our dental crowns we can make the tooth look beautiful and full again.
Dental Crowns by Award Winning Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Dennis Wells
When we create a dental crown, we do it with the patient in mind and strive to create something that looks beautiful and feels natural. Our crowns are crafted with the highest quality porcelain materials. Porcelain is the perfect material for creating crowns because we can use it to match the color and translucence of your natural teeth. People you meet won’t even be able to tell you have a dental crown. We make each crown for each patient individually using molds and impressions of their natural teeth. Our crowns can be used in multiple restorative procedures including implant dentistry and root canals.
Dental Crowns Uses
- Strengthen a damaged or decayed tooth.
- Prevent decay in weak or vulnerable teeth.
- Preserve a cracked, chipped, or broken tooth.
- Alter tooth color or shape.
- Cover dental work such as dental fillings or root canals.
- Be placed on top of a dental implant.
The Dental Crown Procedure
- Before your crown procedure, we will design your permanent crown using molds and impressions of your natural teeth
- Each of our crowns is crafted in a state-of-the-art dental laboratory
- Before your crown is placed, we will prepare your tooth to provide the optimal fit
- While your permanent crown is being crafted, we may place a temporary crown for you to wear before your next appointment
- Once your high quality, permanent crown is finished, Dr. Wells will remove the temporary crown and place your permanent crown. You’ll be able to leave our Brentwood office with a full, beautiful smile that same day!