Tooth Implant Dentistry
The Dental Implant Procedure
The Benefits of Implant Dentistry
- HEALTH – Dental implants help keep your mouth and your jawbone healthy, even after you’ve suffered a devastating tooth loss. With a dental implant, you’ll look healthier and feel better.
- LONG-LASTING – Dental implants are durable and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- COMFORT – Dental implants look and feel just like your natural teeth.
- FUNCTIONALITY – With a dental implant, you’ll be able to do everything you were able to do before your tooth loss.
- BEAUTY – Our dental implants and restorations are beautiful, custom-made restorations that perfectly mimic the look of your lost tooth.
Am I a Candidate for Implant Dentistry?
- Bone loss – Loss of bone tissue is common in individuals with missing teeth or periodontal disease. If the jaw’s bone density has declined too much, dental implants can still integrate with the remaining bone. In extreme cases, bone grafting can be used to provide additional support needed for a tooth implant,
- Existing dental work – Implant dentistry can replace dental bridges so long as they aren’t permanent. Teeth implants can also be used to stabilize dentures.
- Existing medical conditions – Although our patients with chronic conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure may require additional precautions, most patients able to undergo routine dental care done are candidates for implant placement.
- Periodontal disease – Implant dentistry has proven successful for many of our patients who have lost teeth due to gum disease.
- Smoking – Smoking can lower the success rate of implant dentistry. A consultation with Dr. Wells will determine whether a smoker might still be a viable candidate for tooth implants.
While the information above serves as a good guideline for candidacy, we always evaluate patients on a case by case basis. If you are interested in getting dental implants, we meticulously evaluate your health to find out if you are a good candidate for this procedure.
Contact Skilled Nashville Dental Implants Dentist,
Dr. Dennis Wells Today!
“As a dentist, my smile is obviously very important to me. Dr. Wells has pioneered and created a way to enhance many smiles, including mine, without doing any damage to the teeth. I now understand first-hand the joy my patients feel with their new smiles!”
Dr. Wells and his staff welcomed me with open arms from the very beginning. I shared my insecurities within my smile, and Dr. Wells worked tediously to help perfect my smile. I appreciate the time and energy spent to create the confident smile that I had longed for. The care and patience that I received were top notch. Because of Dr. Wells I was able to smile brightly and confidently for all to see as I graced the Miss USA stage. Thank you, Dr. Wells for taking the time to give me the most natural looking beautiful smile.
“I chose Dr. Wells for my new smile because of his outstanding artistic talent. He understands that no two smiles are the same, and he designed mine to be just right for me."
As a sales professional, it's important that my smile always looks its best. When I decided to make some improvements, I wanted to keep my teeth looking natural. Dr. Wells was able to deliver the detailed, artistic results that were just right for me. Now, I'm even more confident when presenting to my customers.
Whether I’m singing on stage, having a photo session, or simply having a conversation with someone, it’s important that I feel comfortable. Dr. Wells has restored my confidence with my smile. He is hands down THE BEST!”
“With a career in front of the camera, my smile plays a big role in telling ‘the story.’ Dr. Wells is the only dentist I trust to help give me the confidence to smile bigger than ever and always be ‘camera ready.”
“I have smiled all of my life, but was embarrassed of my teeth. I was very skeptical of veneers but when I heard about DURAthins I knew this was the answer! Since I have had my DURAthins, I have never smiled so big! I always knew that my wedding day would be special, but the smile that was on my face that day was priceless.”
“Dr. Dennis Wells is the master of design when it comes to creating THE perfect smile. It’s truly one of the greatest gifts I was able to give myself. Never underestimate the power of a smile, it can literally change your life!”
“Even though I’ve always loved to smile, I used to be self-conscious because of my uneven teeth. Thanks to Dr. Wells, I now have total confidence in my smile in any situation; photos, videos, or on stage. Dr. Wells is a true artist!”
“Dr. Wells has a unique artistic ability to create the smile of your dreams. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to enhance their smile. Dr. Wells and his team are amazing!”