Tooth Bonding Services
With Your Brentwood Dentist
Cosmetic dental bonding uses a special composite resin to enhance or improve the appearance of your teeth. The resin is made with tooth colored materials that can be bonded directly to the surface of your tooth.
Cosmetic dental bonding is commonly used to:
- Fix the appearance of chipped, cracked, or broken teeth
- Improve the coloration of discolored or stained teeth
- Close unwanted gaps or spaces between adjacent teeth
- Change a tooth’s shape or length to enhance the tooth’s aesthetic appearance
- Protect broken teeth from further damage or decay
- Replace amalgam or metal dental fillings
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Patients choose cosmetic bonding for teeth because it is an affordable and effective option that can improve the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic dental bonding is a versatile service that can accomplish multiple smile goals at once. With our composite resin, we can reshape teeth in a way that looks natural and beautiful. Our bonding materials can blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Bonding is a popular, conservative cosmetic dentistry method that you can utilize to help you achieve your smile goals.
The Cosmetic Dental Bonding Procedure
- Before your appointment, Dr. Wells will meet with you to discuss your smile goals and how bonding can be used to help achieve them here in Brentwood, Tennessee
- Dental bonding requires little advance preparation; anaesthesia is often unnecessary unless the bonding is being used to fill a decayed tooth
- Dr. Wells will use a shade guide to select a composite resin color that most closely matches the color of your tooth
- To help the bonding material adhere to the tooth properly, the surface of the tooth will be roughened and a conditioning liquid applied
- The bonding material can be placed on your teeth directly, and shaped after your teeth have been prepared
- Once Dr. Wells has finished shaping the bonding material, he will harden the material using a special dental light
- After the bonding procedure is finished, you’ll be able to walk out of Dr. Wells office with a fuller, more stunning smile
Learn More About Teeth
Bonding – Contact Us Today!
To find out more about cosmetic bonding, call us at our office in Brentwood Tennessee! Dr. Wells would be happy to meet with you to discuss cosmetic bonding and whether it can be used to meet your individual dental needs if you are in the Nashville area!
“Dr. Wells has a unique artistic ability to create the smile of your dreams. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to enhance their smile. Dr. Wells and his team are amazing!”
Nashville Lifestyles’ 25 Most Beautiful People, Featured on ABC’S “True o;Beauty”
“I have smiled all of my life, but was embarrassed of my teeth. I was very skeptical of veneers but when I heard about DURAthins I knew this was the answer! Since I have had my DURAthins, I have never smiled so big! I always knew that my wedding day would be special, but the smile that was on my face that day was priceless.”
MEGAN GOFF HENDERSON
Dr. Wells and his staff welcomed me with open arms from the very beginning. I shared my insecurities within my smile, and Dr. Wells worked tediously to help perfect my smile. I appreciate the time and energy spent to create the confident smile that I had longed for. The care and patience that I received were top notch. Because of Dr. Wells I was able to smile brightly and confidently for all to see as I graced the Miss USA stage. Thank you, Dr. Wells for taking the time to give me the most natural looking beautiful smile.
Miss USA 2020
“With a career in front of the camera, my smile plays a big role in telling ‘the story.’ Dr. Wells is the only dentist I trust to help give me the confidence to smile bigger than ever and always be ‘camera ready.”
JENNIFER VICKERY SMITH
TV personality, Producer/writer/reporter and “mom”, One of Nashville Lifestyles’ 25 Most Beautiful People 2009
“As a dentist, my smile is obviously very important to me. Dr. Wells has pioneered and created a way to enhance many smiles, including mine, without doing any damage to the teeth. I now understand first-hand the joy my patients feel with their new smiles!”
DR. FORD GATGENS
Dentist, Owner of Accent Smile Center, Triathlete
“Even though I’ve always loved to smile, I used to be self-conscious because of my uneven teeth. Thanks to Dr. Wells, I now have total confidence in my smile in any situation; photos, videos, or on stage. Dr. Wells is a true artist!”
Country recording artist, Grammy-nominated songwriter, 4 Top Ten Songs, Named on “Hottest Bachelor” Lists for People and Country Weekly Magazine
“Dr. Dennis Wells is the master of design when it comes to creating THE perfect smile. It’s truly one of the greatest gifts I was able to give myself. Never underestimate the power of a smile, it can literally change your life!”
Best-selling author of "Change Your Home, Change Your Life, TV host and style expert, Renowned interior designer
“My smile is a big part of my business. Dr. Wells is the best in the business in creating beautiful smiles.”
Of the country music duo Burns and Poe, Bass guitar player and former Dreamworks recording artist
As a sales professional, it's important that my smile always looks its best. When I decided to make some improvements, I wanted to keep my teeth looking natural. Dr. Wells was able to deliver the detailed, artistic results that were just right for me. Now, I'm even more confident when presenting to my customers.
Pharmaceutical Sales Leader
“I chose Dr. Wells for my new smile because of his outstanding artistic talent. He understands that no two smiles are the same, and he designed mine to be just right for me."