Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Tooth Bonding Services With Your Brentwood Dentist
Cosmetic dental bonding uses a special composite resin to enhance or improve the appearance of your teeth. The resin is made with tooth colored materials that can be bonded directly to the surface of your tooth.
Cosmetic dental bonding is commonly used to:
- Fix the appearance of chipped or cracked teeth
- Improve the coloration of discolored or stained teeth
- Close unwanted gaps or spaces between adjacent teeth
- Change a tooth’s shape or length to enhance the tooth’s aesthetic appearance
- Protect teeth from further damage or decay
- Replace amalgam or metal fillings
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Patients choose cosmetic bonding because it is an affordable and effective option that can improve the appearance of their smile. Cosmetic dental bonding is a versatile service that can accomplish multiple smile goals at once. With our composite resin, we can reshape teeth in a way that looks natural and beautiful. Our bonding materials can blend in perfectly with your natural teeth. Bonding is a popular, conservative cosmetic dentistry method that you can utilize to help you achieve your smile goals.
The Cosmetic Dental Bonding Procedure
- Before your appointment, Dr. Wells will meet with you to discuss your smile goals and how bonding can be used to help achieve them here in Brentwood Tennessee
- The bonding material can be placed on your teeth directly, and shaped after your teeth have been prepared
- Once Dr. Wells has finished shaping the bonding material, he will harden the material using a special dental light
- After the bonding procedure is finished, you’ll be able to walk out of Dr. Wells office with a fuller, more stunning smile
Learn More About Teeth Bonding – Contact Us in Brentwood Today!
To find out more about cosmetic bonding, call us at our office in Brentwood Tennessee! Dr. Wells would be happy to meet with you to discuss cosmetic bonding and whether it can be used to meet your individual dental needs if you are in the Nashville area!