With all this talk about cosmetic options, Nashville Aesthetic Dentistry in Brentwood TN can’t help but mention that one of the most effective cosmetic options is also a restorative one! Did you know dental implants can help your smile in a multitude of ways? From aesthetic improvements to structural reinforcement, they are a crucial option for patients looking to replace missing, chipped, or cracked teeth.
The Cosmetic Benefits
Dental implants offer a host of aesthetic improvements that will make your smile the talk of the town. Our team has put together the most common ones, but there are many more!
- Straighter Teeth: If your teeth are too cracked to look straight anymore, dental implants can improve their consistency by supporting top-of-the-line, snap-in dentures. These act as perfectly straight replacement teeth that look natural and are indistinguishable from the real thing!
- Brighter Teeth: Dental implants can iron out any staining or decay that is visibly present on old, weakened teeth.
- Less Facial Sagging: Missing teeth? I just won’t smile with my teeth. Right? Wrong. A lot of folks don’t realize that your jaw structure also dictates facial structure. This means that missing teeth can cause other teeth to shift, removing the necessary support for your facial muscles and skin. This results in a “sagged face” look.
- A Complete Smile: The most obvious cosmetic benefit is a full smile with no gaps. You’ll be able to smile confidently again!
The Restorative Benefits
Since we know dental implants perform a double role, we would be remiss not to mention the health benefits.
- Prevent Future Tooth Loss: With dental implants and implant-supported dentures, you can restore structure to your mouth. Teeth will stop shifting into the empty gaps and you will prevent future loosening and tooth-loss.
- Improve Speech: Even when wearing traditional dentures, a lisp can be hard to avoid; let alone when missing teeth are left untreated. With dentures that snap-on to dental implants, you can get your words back!
- Prevent Cavities: When teeth are misaligned, cracked, or broken, they are harder to clean. Do your dental health routine a favor!
- Improve Nutrition: With the full biting force you’ll regain with dental implants, you’ll be able to eat whatever you want, whenever you want. This can help improve nutrition and revive the gusto all humans should have for culinary delights!
Dental implants from Nashville Aesthetic Dentistry in Brentwood TN are truly the bridge between cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry. Patients also come to us for teeth whitening. Contact us today!