Take a look at yourself in the mirror. We earnestly hope you like what you see. Whatever the size of your jeans, state of your skin, or color of your hair—the happiest people are those who appreciate themselves and their miraculous bodies. Think of how much your body can do without you even thinking about it. Breathing, swallowing, blinking, not to mention your heart beating and your food digesting in your stomach—and none of it even takes effort!
So it’s time to give yourself a genuine smile in that mirror. Appreciate those teeth Mother Nature gave you. They chew your food, help you speak and eat, and keep your jawbone nice and strong.
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could give a little something back to your teeth for all the hard work they do? Maybe it’s time to consider some cosmetic dentistry. Many dental patients in Nashville and Brentwood have otherwise healthy teeth but struggle with tooth stains or misalignment.
That’s where Nashville Center for Aesthetic Dentistry comes in. We appreciate the power of oral health and we are committed to helping our patients keep their teeth healthy and strong. We also want our patients to know that they can have a cosmetically perfect smile with a smile makeover. Most cosmetic dental services we offer don’t take more than a few visits to our comfortable office at 105 Powell Ct Ste 101 in Brentwood, Tennessee.
As a quick sampling, here are a few services that can elevate your smile and reward your teeth for their loyal service:
- Dental bonding – a tooth-colored resin materials is bonded to teeth, hardened, and polished. Bonding can cover sensitive dentin from gum recession, lengthen too-short teeth, or replace silver fillings.
- Porcelain veneers – these paper-thin shells are attached to the fronts of teeth to make them look perfect. They last for many years, and with new DURAthin veneers and Micro-thin veneers, no natural enamel is removed.
- Dental implants – a titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone itself to replace a missing tooth’s root. A natural-looking dental crown is then attached so there is no evidence left that you were ever missing a tooth.
- Gum contouring – gums can be reshaped to improve the appearance of teeth. Many people whose teeth look too small simply have too much gum covering their teeth, and gum contouring can help.
- Teeth whitening – one of the most common and often most dramatic cosmetic dentistry procedures, professional teeth whitening can lighten teeth up to ten or more shades!
For more information about any of these cosmetic dental procedures and more, please contact Nashville Center for Aesthetic Dentistry in Brentwood, Tennessee, at 615-823-2922. We are passionate about helping our patients get the healthy and beautiful smiles they long for. So, Nashville, can you picture YOUR perfect smile? Come on in and we’ll help make it a reality!